Sunday, April 20, 2008

We're Home!!

Sorry I haven't updated before now but things have really been busy. Leah was discharged from the hospital Friday! I smiled all the way home!! It is still unbelievable to me that we are on the other side of her surgery! She's doing really well but her sleep schedule is all mixed up. She barely got any sleep at all today and is overtired! In fact, she is sitting in my lap right now; wide awake at 12:30am!

As you can see in her new avatar picture (small picture in the top right corner) her swelling has come down a lot and she is feeling much better. That picture was taken today! I plan on adding the rest of her hospital details and adding more pictures to her slideshow when time permits. Please pray Leah starts sleeping better soon...I am exhausted!

4 comments:

Two Compassionate Hands said...

Dear Ones, I was so glad to hear of the successful surgery. I am really looking forward to meeting my new great niece in July.

weavermom said...

Wow! She looks fantastic! And so happy! :)

Unknown said...

Praise God for His grace and love. I am so excited for you and looking forward to seeing her in person!! Dr G

Drkmagneto said...

Our daughter Grace was diagnosed with Craniosynostosis recently and will undergo surgery soon. We're not sure when that will be. We're meeting with the neurosurgeon on Tuesday Nov. 18th,2008 to discuss her treatment. Thank you for your very moving slideshow to help understand what we'll face. God bless!